Digital Storytelling Opportunity for InquisitHealth
Interested in using digital storytelling or documentary for social impact? Help us tell patient success stories to teach and inspire others.
The burden of chronic disease is on the rise in the United States and patients are at an increasing risk of developing complications.
To help patients follow through with treatment plans and avoid those complications, our company, InquisitHealth, is linking patients with their peers, providing them with the support they need. Our peer-to-peer mentoring platform helps deliver improvements in patient outcomes by inspiring healthy lifestyle changes and addressing the underlying social and behavioral determinants of health (SBDoH). Our mentors are matched with peers of similar ages, cultures, languages, chronic conditions, and economic backgrounds.
Peer mentor programs are increasingly proven effective with the hardest to reach patients and often bring to light issues that might have not been considered by clinical teams before.
We believe video would be the best medium to share success stories of patients and mentors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Collaborate with our team to develop a transcript for interviewing participants
– Conduct video interviews with participants with appropriate B roll
– Operate video cameras, audio, lighting and related equipment in the production and editing of video interviews
– Video editing that includes a full-length (no more than 5 minutes) and shortened version (no more than 2 minutes) of the interview
– Understanding of introductory video editing and communication principles
– Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
– Ability to work independently and on deadline
– Ability to collaborate with ideas on projects
– 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
– Possession of a valid driver’s license is a requirement for this job
– Video and photography equipment will be rented, as needed
We seek one initial video interview. We will coordinate time and place of interview with patient and mentor. For the right candidate, this could be an ongoing engagement. Compensation will be negotiated with those interested candidates.
For more information on InquisitHealth, visit their website here.