Internship Opportunity: Operations Assistant for Bunchful
ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP: As part of their growth plans, Bunchful is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and professional individual who is passionate about lifestyle endeavors and gift giving to join their team as an Operations Assistant Intern. This position would suit a current under-graduate or recent graduate looking to gain some experience in a technology /ecommerce startup.
Highlights: The role will play an integral part in all aspects of building and growing a high tech company, focused on gift giving. You will be highly organized with excellent attention to detail and people skills as you will be working with a wide range of partners and contractors, across the full business operation. You will be involved in every aspect of the operational side of the business and will assist in exceeding our customers’ expectations and in the future success of Bunchful.
- Track partner workflows and follow up for deliverables
- Research event and partnership opportunities to highlight the Bunchful brand
- Help organize event for Bunchful kickoff
- Oversee and follow up on deliverables from staff
- Manage reports and Excel sheets to track business activities
- Primary skills in creative writing, with some research ability
- Knowledge of CRMs (Hubspot) a plus, but not required
- Deal with client issues as they arise
- Collaborate with brand partners and follow up on gift delivery and execution
- Follow up for customer feedback
- Will be involved in discussions with out technology team
Highlights: Intern will have to opportunity to contribute to a creative fictional story about gift giving.
Qualifications: Excellent computer skills required, including fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Successful candidate will have reviewed their main page at www.bunchful.com and their blog at www.blog.bunchful.com, prior to contacting them and will have cogent questions/suggestions and will have read their reviewed two or more competitors in the gifting space, prior to responding to them. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Be prepared to talk about a personal good, bad, funny or otherwise gifting experience during interview. All resumes and cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org