Motion Graphics Editor Position Available at 92Y
Reporting to the Digital Content Director, the Motion Graphics Editor is a jack-of-all-trades in developing and producing digital content in all of its audio-visual forms for an intellectually and artistically curious audience. The position works closely with the social media and web teams as well as liaise with the marketing, PR and program staff.
- Design & produce compelling audio-visual content.
- Shoot, record and edit video and audio – be a master in post-production color-correction and sound-sweetening.
- Lead the design, creation and integration of professional-quality motion graphics.
- Co-develop traffic-driving, audience-engaging content for 92Y social media.
- Work collaboratively across teams to ideate and execute content initiatives.
- Manage live webcasts of 92Y programs through Facebook, Live stream and other platforms.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest digital and social media trends and platforms, proposes changes as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as requested or assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least four years in digital content development and social media.
- Solid web editorial and/or copywriting experience.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After-Effects and/or Cinema 4D is required.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, with a 1-hour meal break. Monday-Friday, 9 am to 6 pm. Flexibility in scheduling is required to accommodate varying production schedules. 7 days’ notice will be given for schedule changes, where feasible.