Internship Opportunity: Social Media/Digital Marketing Research
C&C Children’s Wear is looking for interns between January 7th to April 7th, 2019. If possible, one person for three consecutive months.
They are seeking a HIGHLY motivated and results-driven digital marketing intern with strong communication skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience.
The digital marketing intern will assist in the execution of marketing programs for our company, with a strong focus on Instagram. Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
- Marketing research to apply on our social media platform
- Social media management (must have an active presence on all major social media platforms)
- Write and submit blog articles and press releases (within the company constant contact platforms or via email)
- Assist with website content
- helping the rest of the team test and improve campaigns
- Assist with monthly reports and analytics
- Projects professional and positive appearance and attitude
- Maintains a clean and organized workstation
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
- Responsible for the collection and delivery (in drop box) of any deposits made by the guest he/she personally invited
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
- Provides customer service to all guests encountered at any of our marketing locations
- Currently enrolled in a undergraduate/graduate program or recent graduate.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer.
- Flexible schedule including the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or over.
- Relevant coursework or prior internship experience required; emphasis in Journalism, English, or Communications a plus
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work independently
What’s in it for you:
- You will perform hands-on, real-world work that will transform your classroom experience and you help you envision your future career.
- Innovation is encouraged
Pascale Adelson-Harent | Wholesale Senior Account Executive
C&C Children’s Wear Ltd.
12 W. 32nd St, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10001
- 212-564-3031 #17 | f. 212-465-0729