Applications NOW OPEN for 2019 FUTURE NOW Media & Entertainment Conference
Applications are NOW OPEN for the 2019 FUTURE NOW Media & Entertainment Conference.
2019 FUTURE NOW Media & Entertainment Conference
Event dates: May 29-31, 2019
Location: Schimmel Center, New York City
- Day 1 – WELCOME & NETWORKING Reception
- Day 2 – CONFERENCE with an impressive line up of speakers and mentors
- Day 3 – MEDIA TOURS at various companies
HIGHLIGHTS for STUDENTS:
- Students will learn about the breadth of opportunities in the business
- Start building their professional networks while they’re still in school
- Meet, network with and be mentored by media leaders and executives
- Application materials of accepted applicants will be included in the TALENT RESOURCE PORTFOLIO that FUTURE NOW will provide to media sponsors and executives in attendance as a resource to help fill internship and job openings. This is not a guarantee for a job, but it is a great opportunity for students to get noticed by companies present at the conference!
STUDENTS MUST APPLY ONLINE
DEADLINE: March 1, 2019
(2) Essay explaining why they want to pursue a career in the media and entertainment industry (500 words max)
(3) Recommendation letter from professor or employer
(4) Work Sample (video, audio, essay. article, blog, design work, marketing materials, ppt, etc.)
Students will also be able to apply for scholarships and volunteer opportunities to receive a partial or full discount on their conference fee registration. More info about those opportunities will be provided to accepted applicants on March 15th.