NJ Transit’s Paid Internship Program for the Marketing, Communication/ Creative Services Department
Come join NJ TRANSIT’S Marketing, Communication/ Creative Services Department in Newark, NJ
The intern would be exposed to all areas and functions of Communication/Creative Services and Business Development. The intern will assist in the following and much more:
- Categorize and take photos
- Work closely with Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
- Assist with publication lay-out
- Assist with writing and editing of NJ Transit’s Annual Report
- Monday-Friday 40 hrs week (weekends if needed)
Other job responsibilities: Develop recommendations for Student Pass Program and promote NJ Transit’s Summer Services.
Skills required: The candidates must be well versed with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point; strong communication and organization skills, good attention to detail and be able to multi-task. Preferred Communication, Marketing, and Design majors.
Please submit resumes and applications to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org