Job Opportunities: The Center of NYC Affairs at Milano is Hiring Research and Student Assistants
The Center for New York City Affairs (CNYCA) at Milano is looking for three student workers!
CNYCA is an applied policy research organization. Their research focuses on what works, practical solutions, rigorous analysis, and provides real-time feedback for policymakers, providers, and communities. They have built a strong track record of creating change in the areas of education, child welfare, poverty, and juvenile justice. Interested students can apply using the links below.
- Research Assistant
- Student Assistant, Digital Media and Public Engagement
- Student Assistant, Designer
Take a look at work their students have done in the past!
- Data Brief: Child Welfare Investigations and New York City Neighborhoods, by Angela Butel, designed by Milan Gary
- The New York City App-based Driver Pay Standard: Revised Estimates for the New Pay Requirement, co-authored by Jason Rochford and XingXing Yang, designed by Milan Gary
- Screened Schools: How to Broaden Access and Diversity, co-authored by Nicole Mader and Melanie Quiroz, designed by Milan Gary
- Time for a Real Look at How the NYS Workers’ Compensation Treats Workers, co-author Nicholas B. Martin, designed by Milan Gary