Call for Entries: NYWIFT 2020 Online Film Festival
NYWIFT has partnered with Go IndieTV to showcase the work of our talented membership through our 3rd annual NYWIFT Online Shorts Festival. Members are invited to submit their short films, TV pilots and webisodes to the festival, which will run on GoIndieTV.com and on Roku for public viewing in early 2020.
New York Women in Film & Television was founded in 1977 by a handful of women who saw a pressing need in New York for a networking and education forum for women in the entertainment industry. Over 40 years later, NYWIFT’s diverse membership is now nearly 2,500 strong, made up of women and men who work in all aspects of television, film and digital media, from behind-the-scenes to in front of the camera to the executive suite.
- Projects must be under 40 minutes long.
- We will not accept projects completed prior to 2015.
- The project must feature a current NYWIFT member in a key creative role. The NYWIFT member must be the person to submit the film to the festival. (If you are not yet a NYWIFT member, but would like to submit your project, email email@example.com to join the organization.)
- Projects rated PG-13 or below are greatly preferred.
- Projects featured in last year’s NYWIFT Online Shorts Festival will not be considered.
The submission deadline is Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 11:00 PM EST. We will not accept projects after the stated deadline.
- Call for Papers: On Sustaining, Deadline: Jan 4, 2021 - December 4, 2020
- Job Opportunity: Digital Content Student Producer, The New School’s Marketing and Communication - December 4, 2020
- Externship Opportunity, Entertainment Studios Television - December 4, 2020