Viral Race Scholarship
How To Apply
Please email email@example.com with the following:
- First name, last name, permanent address, college, current academic year, major(s) / minor(s), overall GPA, anticipated semester and year of graduation
- Official Transcript from 2019 School Year
- Letter of reference attached as .pdf or .docx
- LinkedIn profile link
Pick one of these essays topics:
- Discuss the effects of social media in modern society.
- How social media can boost your career success.
- Discuss the role social media plays in politics.
- All essays must be at least 750 words. Include attachments as .pdf or .docx.
- The scholarship is aimed at students who are at present enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year university, community or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered to both United States citizens and international students.
- Students are encouraged to apply regardless of their major.
- One person can send only one entry.
One passionate individual will receive a $1,500 award for applying and expressing their interest in the subject.