Now Hiring: Nickelodeon is Looking for a Manager in Audience Development
The Manager, Audience Development & CRM plays a key role on the Audience & Media Strategy team with the primary objective of developing and executing strategies for audience acquisition, retention, and activation across Nick Jr. and Nickelodeon. You’ll be responsible for leading CRM campaigns across a variety of platforms, including, but not limited to, email, SMS, and paid media.
You have a passion for crafting user journeys, a knack for analytics, and a desire to build innovative marketing solutions.
Our mission at Nickelodeon is to make the world a more playful place, and we should deliver on that mission in everything we do. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop marketing campaigns for Nickelodeon’s most iconic brands, and research, explore and discuss the most exciting trends in digital every day.
This position reports into the Sr. Director, Audience & Media Strategy.
- Lead all aspects of acquisition efforts, including development of new programs, optimization of placements, creative development, and media buying
- Recommend strategic, modern applications of CRM to connect with parents, fans of Nickelodeon, and fans of Nick’s competitors
- Lead the Nickelodeon Birthday Club, inclusive of ongoing promotion, optimization, and content updates
- Lead Nickelodeon newsletter efforts: Manage bi-weekly editorial calendar, develop monthly offers, manage communications to base, coordinate campaign production and reporting
- Serve as gate keeper to Nickelodeon + associated Viacom 1st party databases, regularly ensuring database health and advancement of audience insights
- Maintain close relationships with CRM vendors, staying abreast of all product updates
- Work closely with team to build media recommendations for CRM programs, develop creative, and execute buys.
- Manage SMS efforts: planning, creative development, copywriting, and execution
- Utilize data and insights to develop testing plans that optimize performance and institute strategies that encourage fan engagement
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things CRM and act as a resource for teams across the organization (Consumer Marketing, Franchise Marketing, Retail, etc.)
- Manage budgets on a campaign, quarter, and annual level
For more information, and to apply, go to their website.