Corcoran Seeks Franchise Social Media & Communications Specialist
Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited To
- Curate properties and news stories from the Corcoran affiliate network to be featured on Corcoran’s social media channels and Inhabit blog
- Review affiliate submitted social media stories and curate additional local area content for our Social Media Advocacy Platform; edit and post on-brand captions for affiliates and agents to repurpose on their social media networks
- Support the development of email newsletters, social media content, and affiliate extranet site content
- Monitor affiliate social media accounts for best practices, stories, concerns, and relevant items that may interest brand leadership, or that could be amplified across the network
- Liaise with brand social media team to leverage social media assets for franchisees, and create timely, branded campaigns that can be used by agents and affiliates across the network
- Work closely with the creative team to create supporting graphics and templates to enhance/support social media and other digital content
- Draw insights from analytics, build reporting presentations to help optimize and grow the company’s following and engagement for the future
- Identify new social media, mobile and other trends that can be used to improve communications
- Recommend and execute tests, new creative with social media platforms and new features
- Provide ongoing affiliate training and implementation support for social media and marketing applications
- Develop and proactively manage content calendars
- Encourage and monitor traffic from social platforms to Corcoran.com and the corporate blog, Inh
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or digital communications preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing, preferably for a luxury goods or real estate brand
- Experience building communities
- Detailed-oriented with strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Superior communications and copyrighting skills, with the ability to accurately convey the brand voice across various platforms
- Ability to work as part of a larger team, balance multiple tasks/objectives, and have high levels of flexibility to change with changing business needs and schedules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite programs, particularly Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Must possess good judgement and discretion
The Corcoran Group
Realogy is a global provider of real estate services with a singular mission: We serve agents. This strategy is aimed at growing the base of high-performing independent sales agents at our company-owned and franchisee brokerages, providing services to make them more productive and their businesses more profitable.
While you won’t see our name on For Sale signs, you will see those of our industry-leading brands: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Citi Habitats, Climb Real Estate, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Corcoran, ERA Franchise Systems and Sotheby’s International Realty to name just a few. Our four business units work together to provide a full-service solution to meet the needs of agents and their homebuying clients, from the initial listing until the keys are turned over.
Realogy was recently designated a Great Place to Work® for the second consecutive year, recognizing the company’s commitment to providing meaningful work and an environment where employees can grow and succeed. Realogy has 16,600 offices and approximately 302,000 affiliated brokers and agents worldwide. We’re the leader in residential real estate sales, with $6.1 billion in revenue in 2018, nearly 1.4 million real estate transactions and approximately 16 percent of market share of the U.S. residential real estate market. We’re there to serve agents who help people find and buy houses, move, and finance their dream.
The Corcoran Group, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in New York City, operates 40 offices with 2,200 sales associates serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Hamptons, the North Fork, Shelter Island, Delray Beach and Palm Beach, Fla. The Corcoran Group is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY ) that operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information about The Corcoran Group please visit www.corcoran.com .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Commercial Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Public Relations