Spotify is Hiring: Podcast Studio Sales Strategist
Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
We are looking for a Podcast Studio Sales Strategist to join the Podcast team that supports Spotify’s advertising organization. You will be responsible for collaborating with content and talent to unlock brand opportunities that contribute towards podcast revenue growth. You will be working closely with studio teams, sales, planning, finance, and marketing to build out sales strategies to support this rapidly growing team. In this newly created role, you will have the ability to define the opportunities that will also contribute to the efficiency growth of the business. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences podcasts.
What You’ll Do
- Work across the podcast studios and slate of exclusives to develop sales opportunities and acceleration of our monetization efforts.
- Partner with sales to drive opportunities that tap into our audience insights for seasonal brand activations
- Partner cross functionally to develop branding opportunities for high consumption podcasts and integrations with existing sponsorships
- Develop a repeatable framework for launching new opportunities and keeping sales informed of monetizable inventory.
- Partner with measurement and operations to develop communications of prior performance that can be used to establish new sales opportunities
- Act as trusted POC with talent and bring clarity to Spotify’s offering and eliminating disruption in sales opportunities
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a leading College or University
- You have 5+ years of marketing and strategy experience in a global or US role at a media publisher or platform
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in digital content and original programming
- You have worked closely with editorial and content teams to develop impactful go-to-market tactics and opportunities
- You have experience partnering with sales teams to drive revenue acceleration
- You are a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast paced environment
- You have excellent collaboration skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.
Click here to apply.