W2O Group Seeks Manager, Paid Social Media
Click here to apply.
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
Manager, Paid Social Media
- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it. You have in in-depth knowledge of today’s top social platforms
- You focus on paid social: Counsel clients on best practices incorporating paid social into an overall social strategy. Display an in-depth understanding of the functionality, strategies behind social media driven campaigns and best practices of all major social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Implement and manage paid social media driven campaigns using online platforms and tools including: Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- Conduct keyword, trend and audience research in tandem with analytics team members
- You’re a team player: Support several healthcare accounts as part of an integrated team liaising with clients, account and creative teams to execute the paid promotion, and support content development and results reporting
- You’re creative: You can work with design teams to create, curate and manage social posts and paid media advertisements, sized correctly and optimized for each social platform
- You know your way around metrics and insights: Work with our in-house team of data scientists and analysts to provide competitive insights, drive results, enhance performance and inform future content strategy
- You don’t mind numbers and know how to read them: Create, oversee and optimize large social media campaigns and budgets and collaborate with display/SEM counterparts to optimize right mix for clients
Specific Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in media buying, strategy, or integrated communications – Paid social expertise is a must; basic understanding of all digital media disciplines
- Proficiency with social media technologies: Facebook Ads Manager, AdRoll, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest etc. Facebook blueprint certification preferred
- Working knowledge of all digital media disciplines and 3rd party tracking and serving technologies related to SEM (Marin, Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search, IgnitonOne, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe or Coremetrics
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
- Experience using social monitoring and other measurement platforms; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency, and stays on schedule and on budget
- Experience collaborating effectively internally and externally as part of an integrated team
- Excellent written and oral communications and presentations skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.