Southeast Asian Media Studies: Histories, State, Theories, and Futures, Feb 27 & March 1, 2020
Southeast Asian Media Studies Association (SEAMSA), a young international, non-profit, non-government community of academics, researchers, and media practitioners who are actively committed to the study of the mass media of the Southeast Asian region is organizing an online academic conference with the theme of “Southeast Asian Media Studies: Histories, State, Theories, and Futures” on February 27 and March 1, 2021. The event aims to invite at least 200 international and regional researchers, industry experts, media practitioners, and policy makers, providing a platform for media researchers and/or practitioners to share their studies/knowledge.
In addition to call for paper, SEAMSA is hiring committee members for the following areas:
(a) Abstract Selection & Program;
(d) Promotions and Advertising;
(e) Moderators and Documenters;
(f) Technical Committee;
Some of the projects of SEAMSA are:
(1) the publication of its own peer reviewed scholarly journal titled Southeast Asian Media Studies and
(2) the organization of an annual international conference titled the International Southeast Asian Media Studies Conference.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Latest posts by mediastudiesfaculty (see all)
- NYWIFT Talks: Asian American Representation in Media, 4/21 - April 16, 2021
- Last Chance to Submit Your Script, Austin Film Festival - April 16, 2021
- Join Oxford Film Festival This Weekend - April 16, 2021