WFH: Careers in Animation, 10/26
WFH: Careers in Animation
When so much film and television production stopped due to the pandemic, one area of the industry stayed strong. The animation world, where work is remote, remains in high gear. Animation studios continue to hire new talent and create hits to meet unprecedented demand from streaming platforms and beyond.
Join us on Monday, October 26, at 6:00PM ET on Zoom and discover how to ignite your imagination and creativity to bring art to life.
- Camille Eden, VP, Recruitment and Talent Development, Nickelodeon
- Christina Faraj, Sets Technical Director, Pixar
- Jay Francis, VP, Current Series and Diversity, Disney Television Animation
- Moderator: Ro Reddick, Manager, Experiential Learning, Arts Career Preparation & Partnerships, NYU Production Lab
- Call for Papers: On Sustaining, Deadline: Jan 4, 2021 - December 4, 2020
- Job Opportunity: Digital Content Student Producer, The New School’s Marketing and Communication - December 4, 2020
- Externship Opportunity, Entertainment Studios Television - December 4, 2020