Industry Expert Panel: Set Life, 11/2
Monday, November 2, 2020
4:00-5:30 PM EDT
Join us for an Industry Expert Panel on Set Life where we will engage panelists in a conversation about the various roles on a production set, how to secure job consistency, and how the current pandemic has changed production moving forward.
Joining the panel for this discussion are:
- Junting Zhou – Videographer, Filmmaker
- Maya Mumma, ACE – Editor
- Chris Turiello, Cinematographer
- Macha Rose, Producer, Director
- Marcin Kapron, Cinematographer
Sponsored by The School of Media Studies.
Latest posts by mediastudiesfaculty (see all)
- SMS Alum Khushnuda Shukurova, MA Media Studies ’13, Won Best Woman’s Film For “Detained” - December 1, 2020
- Call For Papers: [Frames(Windows(Mirrors))], NYU Cinema Studies Virtual Conference, Feb 19-20, 2021 - December 1, 2020
- 2020 NYWIFT Muse Awards, 12/7 - December 1, 2020