NYC Food Resources
Pantries listed on the map are operating on a grab-and-go basis. Call ahead to confirm hours and availability.
Open the first and third Wednesday of each month 3-5pm @ Trinity’s SAFH in the East Village.
Includes community kitchens, pantries, and SNAP enrollment help. Always call ahead to confirm hours and availability.
Reserve food from participating food pantries or use the map on their website.
Find local food resources shared by Hunter College New York City Food Policy Center.
This website is intended for individuals and families who meet all of the following criteria as a result of the COVID-19 emergency:
- No members of the household can go out and get food because they are at increased medical risk or homebound
- No neighbors or family members can go out and get food for you
- Do not receive meal assistance from other providers (incl. Meals on Wheels or God’s Love We Deliver); and
- You are unable to afford meal delivery or grocery delivery
Share and search for free food near you. Now connected to the Hunter College Food Policy Center’s Neighborhood Food Resource Guides
Use the eligibility calculator to find out if you are eligible for SNAP (food assistance) in New York State. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need helping finding benefits information for another state.
- Job Opportunities at XR Center at The New School - January 20, 2021
- What to Watch Online this Week on Cinema Tropical - January 20, 2021
- Global South Centers Presents Black Utopias, A Conversation Between Cauleen Smith & Jayna Brown, 2/4 - January 20, 2021