PART-TIME ASSISTANT PUBLICIST, REPEATER BOOKS
NOW HIRING: PART-TIME ASSISTANT PUBLICIST, REPEATER BOOKS
Repeater Books (a London-based independent publisher) is looking for someone who would be interested in working on the ground for titles and authors of particular importance in the US. This would involve:
• Working with the US publicist to set up book launch events, tours, selling books & author support.
• Sending out review copies of Repeater books.
• Contributing to ideas around campaigns for books & authors.
The position is ideal for anyone looking to get involved in publishing.
For more info please contact Michael Watson at email@example.com
- SMS Faculty Linda Saint Marc Presents at the America Library Associations LibLearnX Conference - January 24, 2022
- Documentary “Ascension” directed and produced by Alum Jessica Kingdon is on Oscars Shortlist for Documentary Feature - January 24, 2022
- Variety Article by SMS Faculty David Lieberman is finalist for National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards - January 21, 2022